- Developer then Tech Lead then Architect then Manager, now Consultant/Contractor.
- With Java then Scala and everything in between and beyond.
- From racks to AWS to Kubernetes.
- From waterfall to Scrum to Kanban to Lean to whatever works.
- From multinational enterprises to public sector to unicorn startups.
- From Telecoms to Finance to Game Studios to Retail to Streaming Media and more.
- Still is an Open Source wannabee hacker at night.
Essentially really good at receiving a message, splitting a message, joining a message and sending a message elsewhere.
Most of the blog posts are about technology and some about sport. All posts are very biased, based on little facts, unfiltered, non-pc, and eventually outdated...